Your parents had brokers selling them “hot” stocks, because they didn’t have access to information. Then came the Internet.
Investments are never an afterthought at Bone Fide Wealth, but we recognize how the changing landscape has commoditized this piece of your financial life. You have access to products and services that remove some of the guesswork from investing, and with increasing regulations and public scrutiny of investment managers, you are more protected than ever.
But our clients too are busy changing the world to invest for themselves. For that reason, Bone Fide Wealth provides cost-effective, fee-based investment services designed to save you time, while upholding our fiduciary obligation to you. We apply the following disciplined practices when investing your money:
- Strict diversification and asset allocation according to historical risk-adjusted models
- Passive, over active, investments for the most efficient and well-covered areas of the market
- The use of low-cost exchange traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds when appropriate
- Periodic rebalancing and professional oversight
- A transparent fee structure
We all couldn’t get in on the Facebook IPO, but Bone Fide Wealth’s practical investment approach, coupled with financial planning, could help you reach your financial goals.
Asset allocation programs do not assure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets. No program can guarantee that any objective or goal will be achieved. Diversification does not assure profit or protect against loss in declining markets and diversification cannot guarantee that any objective or goal will be achieved.